I am a 4th-year Ph.D. student in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Kentucky, working under the supervision of Dr. Nathan Jacobs. My research focuses on deep learning and computer vision, specifically on unsupervised domain adaptation, adversarial attacks, point cloud, astrophysics data and medical image analysis.
I obtained my Bachelor’s degree in Communication Engineering from Northeastern University, China in June 2017.
I enjoy hiking and music.
- 10/2020: One paper got accepted to ICPR 2020.
- 08/2020: One paper got accepted to MNRAS.
- 07/2020: One paper got accepted to BMVC 2020.
- 06/2020: One paper got accepted to ICML UDL workshop 2020.
- 04/2020: One paper got accepted to EMBC 2020.
- 02/2020: One paper got accepted to Journal of the American College of Radiology.